sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: R.I.P Drericko (my stepson)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

R.I.P Drericko (my stepson)

I ask myself why
For I know I shall never see him again
It makes me want to cry
I never even got to say
Good-Bye
I know he is safe
But why
Did he have to leave
He was so young
He was so frail
He was a friend
Why now?
WHY .........

He took His hand when
He heard His call
He turned his back and left it all.
He could not stay another day,
to laugh, to love, to work or pray.
Tasks left undone
must stay that way,
He found that peace at
the close of day.
His parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
Perhaps his time has
seemed all too brief,
Don't lenghten it now
with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts,
and share with him
God wanted him now,
He set him Free.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my condolences. My prayers are with you and your family. It is never easy losing a loved one.

26 October, 2008 18:46  
Blogger JTF said...

I see it's been over a year, but just wanted to say damn... too young. :( RIP.

31 January, 2010 02:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD