sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Raymun at his BEST..........

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Raymun at his BEST..........


01. Adam Wade - I Dedicate My Love To You
02. Black Fist - Here I Go Again
03. Cuba Gooding - Trust Me
04. Duncans - Gonna Stay In Love
05. Errol Ross - Take It Easy On Yourself
06. Family Circle - Stop Turning Around
07. Gene Page - You Are The Meaning Of This Song
08. Heaven Sent & Ecstacy - The Greatest Love Story
09. Imported Moods - What Have You Done To My Heart
10. Joe Simon - I Still Love You
11. Keith Killgo - I'm Still Yours
12. Lloyd Price - (You Were The) Missing Link
13. Marva King - Isle Of Castaways
14. Neoton Family - New Love
15. Ollie Baba - Something Special
16. Piranha - Headed In The Right Direction
17. Quazar - Starlight Circus
18. Roy Ayers - Simple And Sweet
19. Step By Step - Don't Leave Me
20. T Life - I Found My Way
21. Universal Jones - Tuesday Morning
22. Vosonics - I'll Be Gone
23. Wizdom - Love Was Really Meant For You
24 - Xavier - Cinnamon Girl
25. Yasuko Agawa - Canadian Star
26. Z.Z. Hill - Cheating In The Next Room

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

raymun & qsbird you all did it againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn THANKS 1000 x

FP

28 September, 2007 22:06  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for this superb comp!!

06 October, 2007 10:39  
Blogger Olskool4real said...

I have said this on numerous occasions these compilations that you serve up are obscure and priceless. I myself have heard a lot of music in my time and you continue to amaze me with these collections of music. Thank You

23 October, 2007 23:54  
Blogger Olskool4real said...

I forgot to mention my thanks go out to Raymun and Q.S. bird.

23 October, 2007 23:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD